Thursday, August 11, 2011

Travel mini album

Another post that's showcasing some of my project this month:

I made it for commission from my friend, she just went to the states and wanted the photos to be documented. Since I just bought my cinch last month, I decide to use it and bind it for her, so the album will look more like a real album/book, instead of using the two rings.

Two rings are great for adding additional papers if you are scrapbooking your daily life, travel mini album and week in the life. Then, you can add more without feeling restricted in your album. But for album that's finished and you don't want to add anything more, I think cinch binding is perfect!

Here are some of the pages, total I made was 20 pages, which means 40 halaman bolak balik (there's no other way to describe that in english). So not all the pages I posted here. Enjoy!










If you can see closely, this page, top and bottom of the brown dotty strip, am using washi tape as well.


Thanks for reading my blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment