Sunday, August 7, 2011

chill out..

Happy monday everyone..

I'm going to start blogging about food again, after all those heavy stuff that I share last week..

To cheer you all up.. he he he..

One of my fave restaurant in town is Pizza Marzano. It's good pizza. And salad. If you like both, then don't forget to try them.
This time I went with my daughter to eat pizza with her, that explains of no salad. Usually I split the salad with my husband...




What I order is the new menu for mushroom bruschetta, which my daughter loves... and she finished all of it by herself! without realizing that there's mushroom, which she doesn't like.. :)

And as for me, it's the usual pizza, I forgot what's the name, but there's olive, mushroom and pepperoni!

What did you eat on your weekend??

No comments:

Post a Comment