Thursday, August 25, 2011

Brothers and birthday layout

Happy Friday y'all!!

today I'm sharing my layout of my husband's brothers. Here's the layout, all using Studio Calico kit.
This is my first time ever using the kit, and it's a snap I tell you! They are geniuses over there, who's matching the colors and supplying all the embellishments. Since I don't have the eye on masculine stuff, their kit is perfect complement on my paper collections.







And I made another layout for my daughter's friend's birthday at school yesterday... and I just thought, hm.. why not make her a scrapbook layout as the birthday gift?? So I took her pictures yesterday, and made her one. Hopefully they like it... :)

Here's the layout.. using the old MME and new October Afternoon:




The pink dotty lines on the top? Washi tapes!!





I'm happy on how this layout turns out.. Loving it myself.

Next, I'll be blogging about my daily week journal kits..

No comments:

Post a Comment