Monday, August 22, 2011

another layout!

Happy Tuesday y'all!!

Today I'm showing you layouts that I promise to post last week. One of them is mine, and the other one is for my pastor. Can't help scrapping his photo, because the picture is very fun, and I haven't give it to them yet. Need to find the frame first, and then give it to them. So ssshhh... don't tell him yet.. ;)

Here's mine, I'm scrapping my Treasure Women's Conference from last year, and this year's TWC is all sold out already. Did you buy the tickets yet? If you are, you're up for some good time, and great photo op!

I'm using washi tape on the corner of the page. you see the little flower strip? that is washi tape!



And here's my pastor's layout: 

Again, the corners, dotty strips? washi tape!!



That's my two layouts! Hope you enjoy them.. I'm in the process of making one from Studio calico kits, and I have to tell you, the studio calico kit is awesome! Everything is color coordinated, it's a snap making layout with it. No need to pull all my papers to match the colour, they already matched them!
And it's totally rad pattern, not like what I have, which is all girly. With the kits, I can make manly layout! ha ha ha..

Ta ta...

No comments:

Post a Comment