Thursday, August 18, 2011

Layouts!!

Hi you..

I haven't felt this excited making a scrapbook layouts!! I think I have found my style and loving it!
I knew I like simplicity when my eyes are always drawn to lots of white space in a layout.
It's not always everyone's style. But it is soo my style!
It makes scrapping simple, focusing on the picture and the feeling/journaling part, which I love.

Here are two layouts, and I will post with another two more..





I made the layout above for my friend, Clara, who attended the Treasure Women's Conference last year, and I still have the photos and promise her I will give her the pictures. So I'm going to give it to her next Sunday... huh... 1 year after, eh?? hahahah..

And if you can see  the border of the layout, I'm using the washi tape. See how versatile the washi tape is??

This is another layout:





This is another layout I made from my very favorite photos of my second daughter, Ariel. Look how cute she is! She's absolute joy to me, very smiley and cheerful and happy.. not all the time, but most of the time.. :) I think it balances out with Claire, my oldest, who's sensitive and shy.

There goes my two layouts today.. will post next week for more..
And wishing you guys a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment