Thursday, August 25, 2011

Daily art journal

Hi all..

I'm showcasing one of my new product to go on sale: daily art journal kit.

So it's a journal kit, all made from scrapbook acid free papers, and it's personally hand made, stitched, sprayed, so you can create your own scrapbook journal.

It's because I received a lot of phone calls/messages requiring that they want to do the album themselves, so I thought, why not?

Here's the kit: (click the photos to view it larger)



The kit includes all of them, for the price of Rp. 300,000 (excluding ongkos kirim/mail fee)
If you are interested, contact me, the number and email address are on your right hand side of this blog.

All things inside the kit are:
2 cover pages
9 pages of papers
10 exclusive pages, stitched, punched, sprayed.
4 washi tapes
4 ribbons
11 embelishment stickers (the butterflies and the heart)
2 punched hearts
4 journaling cards.

The next post will show what I do with the kit, maybe it'll give you inspirations, and then you can buy the kit from me! he he he...


No comments:

Post a Comment