Monday, August 22, 2011

Kitchenette

Kitchenette is over at Plaza Indonesia, and it's my husband's favorite restaurant.
Everytime we go to PI, he always suggests Kitchenette, sometimes I defer, and sometimes I accept.
He always order the same thing, tomato soup and the Eduardo galette. He likes it because it's a light dinner. He loves light dinner. Not so with me...
I tried different things everytime, because one can get bored always ordering the burger over there.
The food is good, the service though, is excellent!! You will find no experienced, knowledgeable, friendly waitress/waiter everywhere else! Except in Paris or Italy maybe...but not in Jakarta!

You can go there anytime of the day, and they're always full. So go early to avoid line up. That's how good they are...  Do some reservations if you can.

So here's the photos of what we order...

Eduardo galette, ham, mushroom and cheese

tomato soup

enchilladas: my order. it's very filling, cheesy and yummy.

What did you eat over at the weekend??


No comments:

Post a Comment