Monday, May 30, 2011

Weekend's food

Happy monday everyone!!

Last weekend I have the fortune to eat at two of new restaurants that I haven't been at.

The first one is Mad for Garlic, in Grand Indonesia.. I went there on Friday, to do the midnight shopping with my mother in law.
First impression is the service, it's always the service for me. It's not as great at Kitchenette or any of Ismaya's group service. So I thought.. hm.. how good can the food be? Because the pricing is pretty expensive, above Kitchenette's (which my husband loves).

We order the clams with tomato sauce (sadly forgot to take the pix, it's gone in like, minutes!), then the meat lover's pizza, with spinach salad. Food is surprisingly good. I think we will visit this restaurant again in the future to try the steak :)







On Saturday, I went with the girls after seminar at church to eat korean food in jakarta selatan's area: GoJumong. It's worth the traffic. We order wayyy too much for us to eat, but it's a very good lunch. All very full and the food is really good.

Here's what we order, not including the starter up.. 






Have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment