Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pre made scrapbooking album for boys

Hey all..

Been tired over this whole week end.. on sunday especially..
We have church, and then meeting with people, and then our nephew's birthday party.
It's like from 7 am to 8 pm non stopness..
It was fun, but it's a lot of tiredness as well..
So yesterday I want to take it easy, (national holiday in Indonesia) but instead I have to go find a birthday gift for my husband's boss.
After, I made birthday card for her, I already take the picture for it, download lots of photos to my computer this morning.. and voila!! gone!!! gargghhh...

So I have to retake lots of pictures that's already in my camera again.. except for the birthday card, because my husband took it to work already.. hiks.. So I have to post about something else.

I'm selling this pre made scrapbook album for Rp 350,000.
Dimension is 4.5"x7".
Perfect for boy's birthday album. I can also customize the cover album to your names, etc.




And here's how you decorate the inside:







I made this two weeks ago for my friend. They invited us for their son's birthday party, but we couldn't make it, so this is their gift. Hope they enjoy it...

Hope your day goes well today!

No comments:

Post a Comment