Sunday, May 8, 2011

monday..

Hi everyone!

Happy belated mother's day for you mothers out there! We didn't celebrate, only taking pictures on the sunday school, me and my daughters.. didn't have the pictures uploaded yet, will post when i do.

But, last night we went to our friend's wedding, Hendri and Ivon, it's awesome! We went together, our D.A.T.E. group (it's a bible study group, but in JPCC we call it date), have a blast, taking pictures together, and we can actually ate in the wedding! Usually there's like tons of line up and after looong line up, the food is gone! no more! But not with this one.. we get to eat.. and it's pretty good..

Congratulations for Ivon and Hendri. May you both live happily ever after..
And the pictures, will be updated once I plugged in my iphone to my imac. he he he..

But today, I'm posting my project two months ago (do you see the pattern? long time ago, posting now.. tee he he.. ) that someone ordered from me from kaskus. I have fun doing it, because she knows what she wants and it's easy for me to decide what to do once the concept is there.

Here are the scrapbox that she ordered for her fiancee...








If you are interested in making one for your loved ones, or just for yourself, you can contact me at:
0817.03330.687

Enjoy your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment