Friday, May 20, 2011

minding frankie

Happy weekend everyone!

might as well, while waiting for my husband to finish his workout, i post something here..
Here's another book that I read:


I'm a fan of Ms. Binchy. She usually wrote about people in Ireland, and I've been buying all her books and collect them. It's a leisurely read.
This time it's about a guy who's going nowhere on his life, and suddenly he's given one chance to do something with his life, with the help of his cousin and the town's people. It's a lovely book.

Since this is also weekend, I also want to post about the beautiful desserts they have over at pinterest:

makes you wanna eat cakes this weekend? he he he...

And.. can someone inform me or leave a comment as to where's the best macaroons in jakarta? I heard someone famous is opening one macaroon store in kemang....but not sure where exactly..

enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment