Saturday, May 14, 2011

Websites...

Because I didn't get to post a whole lot this week, I suppose I play catch up with the blog today.
Kids are asleep, and i'm browsing my pinterest and blogging for couple of hours.
Aaaaaaaaaa!! I'm in pinterest!! Finally!! ha ha ha...
Do you know how hard it is to have an account in pinterest?? Because I have no friends who's in pinterest yet (indonesians are yet to catch up with pinterest) so i have to request to get into pinterest.
Took them 2 weeks to invite me... but i'm finally in!!
It's like totally waste your time with beautiful and creative things.. I'm supposed to make scrapbook album now, but can't resist the creative and beautiful things that's posted over there.. totally addicting! gaahhh..

So now I want to tell you about websites that I love.. or things that I love over the internet..
Someone wrote that now the bigger time waster is not tv, but internet.. I found that so true in my life.
I have no tv, but i have interent.. hee hee hee...

Susan Branch is the illustrator that i love love love since I was in Vancouver. I love her books, her journals and her scrapbook papers.
You can check it out at: www.susanbranch.com

Another illustrator that I love is Dena Design. If you love greeting cards like I do, you'll know her work. And like always, when I was a student, I have to have all her greeting cards.. it's like a collection for me. It's gorgeous. And i'm like a greeting card collector/hogger, because I keep buying the card, but never send them out. It's all for me. They are my eye candy.
Here's the address: www.denadesigns.com

Another blog is my friend, Amelia. I think she's so very brave. She left her job in Vancouver to do a mission in Ukraine for 3 months. And her blog keeps me inspired and blessed me so much, about her relationship with Jesus. I'm not even sure whether it's open for all to see or not.. I think it's by invitation only, but boy... I love her blog. It's not like art blog or stuff.. more of reflections of her faith. Which I totally love.

And if you're in facebook, search for SUGAR PENGUIN CAKES. The owner is a friend of mine, who's so creative with her cupcakes and cakes. I luuuurrrvvv.... pretty pictures of cakes and cupcakes.
She's one talented lady. Her chocolate cakes are to die for.. so rich and chocolatey.. no words can say..

That's the 4 things that I love on the internet.. and now.. go surf some web!! ha ha... 

No comments:

Post a Comment