Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Girly mini album

Hi all....

been absent for a while of blogging because I'm busy doing mini album projects for my parents and also have something on the works as well..
I have wayy to many ideas and little time to execute them.. isn't that our problem is? Not enough time?

Today I'm posting mini album that I made couple of weeks ago. Here's the pre made mini album:



the view of the front pages


 the view of the back pages.

And here's the finished look, with photos and journaling:








As you can see, if I pre made the album before, all I need to do is focus on the decoration only. Which is the fun part for me. I only posted some of the pages, not all. Me and my husband also wrote things everywhere, which is also fun. Most people are scared of writing on pretty piece of paper, but the point of doing scrapbook is also to remember the memories, and tell children our stories.

The photos are from fuji mini instax S-25, which I love love love.. that's supposed to be another subject for another blog, but anywayy.... I have this fuji mini instax because a lot of scrapbooking blogger out there rave about them, and what do you know? i love them too!! It's very cute, it comes with different kinds of film, disney princesses, toy story, hello kitty, blank, minnie and mickey, rainbow colored, it's all fun!
Even Claire, my oldest daughter, loooooveee to be taken picture with fuji. It's instantly show her picture, and she's very excited about which princess/hello kitty/minnie comes out next. ha ha...

Here's another mini album that I made together.... and it's for sale. If anyone out there wants to buy this baby up, it's Rp. 200,000 (not including ongkos kirim) and just sms me for faster response.




Think what you can do with this baby!!

I'll see you next time.... have a great day..

No comments:

Post a Comment