Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Comic Bible

Good afternoon y'all..

I'm posting about the awesome comic bibles that's available here in my store, akikostore.com
Although it's not posted there yet, but it's available for sale already.
It's one awesome bible, the illustrator is from Japan, and the stories are exactly from the bible, and it contains the verses of the bible at the bottom of each page.
I bought a set, I have so much fun reading it, it's like comic books, but better because then I'm actually reading a bible in a relaxed word setting and it's accurate.

The price is Rp. 100,000 each, and if you bought them together (there's 4 in the series so far.. 5th is coming out soon) I will give you price discount. Of course, it's not including the delivery cost.

Here are the pictures:





If you want to see clearer, just click on the photos, it'll give you bigger pictures.

I just realized there's one more comic books that's not posted.. oh no, it's deleted from my computer! Gahhh...

Niwei, this is the order of the series:
Mutiny --> Genesis to Exodus
Melech --> Exodus to Chronicles
Messiah --> Mathew, Luke, John
Metamorphosis --> Acts

If you want to order them, just sms me at: 0817.03330.687 or email at: clarisse889@gmail.com
It's faster if you contact me via sms though..

In the meantime, that's all.. i'm going to continue working on my scrapbook journal.. I'll see you tomorrow! Thanks for visiting, and have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment