Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What we ate last weekend

Good afternooon y'all..

today i want to post about food, since I haven't posted anything about food at all.. which I love.

Last week end we went out to Social House, it's not that much happening place anymore, but I still love their food. I really want to try Luna Negra and Ocha&Bella, which is sooo happening right now..

My husband went to Bebek Bengil yesterday for lunch, and he likes it a lot. He said it's Balinese food, and it's really good, price is reasonable. So maybe next time I'll try to remember to take pix of food that I ate..


Veal rolled with bacon. It's so rich and creamy.


 Caesar salad with a twist. All the bacon bits and cheese is put unto the leaf, you eat the leaf one by one. It's very nice and yummy.

Meat lover's pizza. Goodness..

Maybe all this post will inspire you to create your own foodies journal, which you can get in scrapbook style with me.. he he he..

Enjoy your day..

No comments:

Post a Comment