Friday, May 6, 2011

happy saturday...

Hi.. it's saturday again.. week end.. yay!!

Today I'm posting my daughters' birthday cakes... two of them, it's eye candy..
I'm obsessive with cakes.. i love eating them, looking at them, and collecting their pretty cake pictures via internet.. or pinterest.. he he he..
Talking about pinterest, it's just totally addicting man! I spent my whole night just browsing pinterest, from like 7 pm to 12 midnight.. how crazy is that??
Here's the cakes, I order it from the Shokupan in Grand Indonesia.




Both cakes above are for my oldest daughter, Claire. The theme is Cinderella, since she loves Cinderella movies so much. I have to browse to give ideas to the cake maker, tell them to give me the mice and the needle and they did such a great job.. love love love the cake.
Why is there a mini cake? That I also told them to make me one with the fairies. We have little tradition, that in the morning, we blow candles on our birthday with mini cakes, take pictures together, and eat 'misua' and eggs.





This second cake is for my second daughter, whose name is also Ariel. So I make it Ariel's theme as well. This one Shokupan has it in their catalogue, so I order them just as is. Pretty, isn't it? And I also ask them to make me a mini cake with ariel's theme. he he he...
That's all for today... the pictures again, doesn't do justice.. I think I need to figure something out..
Since it's Saturday.. i'm asking my husband to clean the camera lens for me.. it turns out very good in my iphoto (the pictures) but when I download it here, not so good..
Maybe i'm going to ask my friend to figure this thing out and teach me about photoshop editing..
gah.. i hate editing... oh well.. but if i'm going to sell stuff via internet, i better be..

I cannot recommend enough of pinterest... the pictures there are all amazing!! Or should i do another blog just for posting pretty cakes for this blog?? hmm..

in the meantime, have a great week end everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment