Friday, June 3, 2011

First year baby album

Hey all...

pardon not blogging for couple of days, because of the family vacation and the leadership getaway with JPCC for the week. Photos will come up later.. :)

Here's the first year album that I made for my new born nephew: Joshua. It's a blank mini album, where you can just post photos of baby's first year, and write and create whatever way you like.

It's like a scrapbook mini album kit as well, with size of 4.5"x7". It's also for sale for Rp 400,000.
Contact me via sms or email like usual. 

Here's the pix of the baby album:




For those of you who wants to see more detailed, just click on the photos.
I still haven't mastered how to change the photos of the blog to be bigger. Usually other blogs have bigger photos, and not in my blog. How to do that?? hhm...

Have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment