Monday, June 13, 2011

Weekend's food

This Sunday we get to go lunch with a group of girlfriends after the second service in JPCC.

As always, everytime I go with them, I ended up having fun in the restaurants that they picked.

This time it's in TESATE in Pacific Place. They also have tesate in Plaza Senayan, but I've never set foot over there, thinking it's a traditional indonesian food, which I'm not too keen.

But, oh, how wrong I was. So wrong.

The place is nice, and the music is gamelan, and the food is modern indonesian. We ordered a whole bunch of stuff, and all of them are very very nice, and we end up having wayy too much food, and have to pack it home.

Here's some of what we ordered. Pardon the photos, it's not that great. I have to take it quickly, as all of us are very hungry and can't wait to dig in.









What we ordered is tahu udang, nasi merah set, nasi ijo set, fish with mango salad, rujak penganten, sayur pucuk papaya, and gule kambing. All of them are very good. I will definitely going back to this place. It's a bit pricey, but so worth it for the food. This is the first time ever I love indonesian food, he he he...

Have a good day y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment