Thursday, June 16, 2011

TGIF!!

Hi all....

I've been looking for asinan penganten everywhere to no avail.. until my friend told me that there's Kedai Ria, which is located near my house, (behind Sudirman Park apartement building, and near BNI 46 building as well) and that they sell asinan penganten, and it's pretty good. My husband told me that Kedai Ria sell soto as well, and it's famous for the soto ayam.

So two days ago I decided to try it, get my maid to buy it for me at 11 am in the morning. She came back and says it's all sold out. Gosh, that makes me more "penasaran"

Yesterday, she got out at 9 am, and bought the asinan penganten and soto ayam for me. The price is expensive, not like usual warung.. the soto ayam cost Rp. 22,000 and the asinan penganten cost Rp. 15,000.

soto ayam

asinan penganten
The soto ayam is not worth it for Rp. 22,000. So expensive and for me is just so-so, since I'm a big fan of Surabayan's soto, and it's not that expensive, and the taste is way better than that.

If you go to Surabaya, try the Soto ayam Imam Bonjol, which is in Jl. Imam Bonjol. Go early, as it's gone by lunch time. It's a really good soto. Another one is Soto ayam Ambengan, di jl. Ambengan, or Soto ayam Pak Sadi. All those three are wayy better than soto ayam Kedai Ria up there, with certainly cheaper price....

The asinan penganten though, is worth it. It's good, I like the 'bumbu'. The inside we can make it ourselves I suppose, only potatoes, tahu, timun, toge, kol mentah and a bit of sayur asin. But the bumbu..mm mm.. .. it's because there's no asinan penganten in Sby.. he he he..

That's for today... Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment