Thursday, June 16, 2011

Travel mini scrapbook

Hi all..

I made a mini travel album for my parents, it was their trip to New Zealand in summer 2010. And here's the result. It's measured 6x6", using all Webster's Pages papers. And it's quite thick. And I keep doing it everyday...wondering when can i finished it. It's kind of hard to do other people's travel journal, because then I don't know where the places exactly, and the sequence of the trip, and don't know what their experience is.... kind of frustrating to make it, because I can't put in some journaling and all..

Here's the eyecandy:












What I learn from making this mini travel journal is that I should make their photos smaller, 2R instead of 3R, because then I can have more space to play with the layout.

I will have another mini album to post tomorrow as well, I was commissioned to make a farewell scrapbook album for a friend of a friend who's leaving to USA.

Have a great day..

No comments:

Post a Comment