Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bogor's food

Last week we went to Bogor with my in-laws. We stay at Aston Hotel Bogor. I was wondering, where to go for food in Bogor? Luckily my sister in law know some place that we can have lunch at. It's definitely 'khas' Bogor. I'm all for trying new food.

So here's the pictures of the food:

The place where we ate

Ngo hiang khas bogor, different from Jakarta's ngo hiang. The sauce taste sweet, with potatoes.


Mie penganten Bogor

Pok phia ala Bogor...
All in all, call me biased.. but I'm still a surabayan's food lovers. Nothing beats Surabayan's food. Maybe because I don't like anything pedas and padang food. But I love rujak cingur, tahu tek tek, tahu campur, gado2, bakso, soto ayam, rawon, and nowhere in Jakarta they make decent those food that I mention. But, I love the mie medan, pok phia medan, any jajanan in Pasar Pluit, those I love in Jakarta.

I miss Surabaya, hasn't been back for like years already. And when I go back, definitely on my list is rujak cingur, tahu tek tek, nasi goreng jawa, soto ayam, bakso pak to, and my friend's maid's rawon. Aah.. heaven....

Jakarta is better for their fine food restaurants, like Cassis, Pizza Marzano, Garlic restaurant, Korean restaurants.. those, you can't find in Surabaya.

This saturday we're going to Bandung, I think. Definitely must ask people around, where to eat, as I'm not going back to the same place to eat stuff, unless for the sausage and yoghurt place, that I don't mind. :)

Anyone knows where to get really good rujak penganten in Jakarta? Please leave some comments, will be much appreciated...

Enjoy your day..

No comments:

Post a Comment