Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Back after (non) holiday....

Hi everyone..

After two weeks of Lebaran, my maid have finally come back, and now I have the time to blog again.
It's really a non holiday for me and husband, since we have no maid and have to do household things.
I'm doing fine when husband wasn't working yet, but when husband started to work, and I'm alone with two kids and housework.. nerves started to fray... emotions run high... ha ha ha...

I think now it's time for me to cool down and have some "me" time, eh??
I can't imagine all my friends who live in Vancouver, and for them it's daily life, doing housework, dealing with kids and all by themselves, without support from parents or relatives. It will get to you, I suppose, unless the person is the housewife and loves being a housewife.. to which I applaud loudly..... they're really brave and strong and patient kind of person housewives....

Anyway, since it's lebaran, we almost went out for lunch everyday, but I forgot to take photos of them. I take some, but not all.. This holiday is actually a great material for my food review blog.. ha ha... but I totally forgot to take some photos!! gahhh..

We went to Central Park for lunch, on one of those days... because the kids love feeding the koi fish.
And this time we went to Penang Village, one of my fave restaurant... I love the decor, it's like you're outside but you're inside... and as always, food is good...





This is my youngest sitting in a baby chair, eating her own food. She loves eating noodle with her hand, and she eats a lot!! I took the photos with leme leme cam in iphone. Too yellow for me I guess.

And these are what we order:

malaysian fried noodle. very good. kids eat them until they're gone and I just have to say 'wait!' to take pictures

the sweet fried milky prata. It's huge, and it's crunchy, sweet and salty.

very very good tofu with silver fish. love this very much.

nasi lemak.

ayam goreng terasi. it's good, but I prefer the one in the Soup Kitchen.

the deep fried soft shell crab.
That is all for today... I will blog more for the next days...

No comments:

Post a Comment