Tuesday, September 20, 2011

La Duree

Hi friends!!

On the Idul Fitri holiday, one of my friend's sister went to Paris. And of course, I can't stop the urge to ask her to bring me back a box of macaroons from La Duree!! And I asked, and she said yes!
So after she got back from Paris, my friend dropped by to my house and voila! 2 boxes of La Duree macaroons!! More than what I've asked for, which is soo greattt!! ha ha ha...



I totally appreciated her kindness of bringing me these. You know it has to be hand carried, so that all the macaroons won't get crumbled along the plane ride! So, dear friend, if you're reading this, many many thanks even after all those yummy macaroons are eaten.

The texture of the La Duree macaroons are very crumbly, and tasted so great! It has green tea, black sesame (my favorite, who knew??) dark chocolate, caramel, lychee, coconut, raspberry, lemon, green tea, and who know what else?? Next time I'll go to Paris, totally going to visit the store myself!

Happy wednesday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment