Friday, September 23, 2011

Laskar Pelangi Musical Layout

Hi all..

so today I'm sharing the layout when we went to the Laskar Pelangi Musical. I believe I already blog about them, and rave about them as well.. it's the most exquisite little darling musical, it fits with the intimate theater as well. If you haven't seen them, you should.. IF.. that's a big if... they wanted to do another showing... because it's not running anymore now.

Here I'm showing you that you can also put your tickets, stubs, restaurant's name card, and incorporate them into your scrapbook layout.

And this is the edited photos... ha ha.. so happy to know how to edit my photos properly..




This base paper is using new Crate Paper collections..(which is available at my store, www.akikostore.com)  and also October afternoon papers for the black white star paper, and the peeping blue doily up there. The scalloped edge is also using the October Afternoon paper: five and dime.

Claire's classmate is having a birthday today, at school. So wait for a boy's birthday layout sometime in the future! In the meantime, have a great weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment