Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Birthdays

Hello there..

2 days ago was my birthday, and I receive so many birthday wishes and prayers... it's all greatly appreciated. Downside is, my husband is not here, he has to go to Thailand for job stuff.. so I can't have our birthday dinner on my birthday....
Instead, I took Claire out to buy me a birthday cake, and some donuts!


The cake is not what I wanted it to be, because I forgot to order them the day before, and I just remember that morning that it's actually my birthday and we didn't have a cupcake to blow the candle in the morning (our little family tradition). So I just bought whatever the bakery had...

But today, a box of goodies arrived for me! I just wish that it arrived 2 days earlier, not today.... but it's still okay, because it's here!! ha ha.... It's like I'm giving myself a birthday gift, I order some of their kits 2 weeks earlier, and by chance it's here now!



Studio Calico kits!!! yayy!!

Full of goodies, papers, stickers, alpha chips, stamps, buttons, and Mr. Hueys!! Very very eager to try Mr. Huey's to my layout.. since Kelly Purkey talks about it so much!

Who else have a birthday on September? How do you celebrate???

No comments:

Post a Comment