Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New Papers are arriving in my store!!

Hi all...

quick post to announce that I sell papers now!! Yay! Going out with a new venture, and braving myself to take risks to sell papers. So if you have friends who loves to scrapbook, refer them to my website:


or, just visit the facebook here: www.facebook.com/akikostore

to order the papers, contact me at the number above: 0817.03330.687

I love Christmas papers, and love making Christmas daily album. So here are some of the selections that I have on the store for you:


Aren't these the yummiest?? The Christmast -est (is there such a word?) paper? This is from Crate Paper, and it's my favorite lines for this year. Get them while they are still available because they will be sold out pretty soon...

Well, that's really all for today.. gotta go working out (still hates them, and after 3 weeks of not working out, I'm not looking forward to it.. ) But we still have to do what we have to do. The only thing that'll keep me going is that I can have BK afterwards.. ha ha ha!!
I know I know it's cheating.. but it's kind of why I'm working out.. so I can eat whatever I want when I work out.. ha ha ha...

Have a great day, y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment