Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pre made first year baby album

Hi all..

since it's been a long time since I've posted about my scrapbooking, so I think today is the perfect time to do it.

I've made another pre made album, comes with embelishment. All you need to do is just add photos and journaling to it, as I say, the fun stuff.

This pre made baby album (for first, second or third year, made from all scrapbooking paper, acid free) priced at Rp. 350,000 in limited quantity.

Here's the photos:







What's included in this baby mini album?

24 scrapbooking papers (made into 12 months, 2 spread per month)
4 tags
1 doily customized paper
4 custom made tags (punched lace tags)
8 embelishment/stickers (round ones)
4 washi tapes
4 various ribbons
4 various punched paper border
4 punched hearts

and I will custom made the cover for you...

And as to ideas once you buy this mini album? Just check out here...

You can also get this on my store at:
www.akikostore.com

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment