Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Yesterday....

Yesterday I learn a lot of things at once.

I learn that life itself is so fragile. Here we are busy walking through life, thinking about me, myself, us, my family, our future, that I was being reminded all over again. That in one second, anything can happen to us.  In the next minute, days, months, we don't know what's going to happen to us, but God knows. That all the things that we enjoy on earth, if we're taken away, don't matter anymore. Because then, what we have left is Jesus. What we store on earth, doesn't matter anymore. Gone. We can't take it with us. The question then, will be, do I have the storage in heaven? Have I done my best for Jesus on this earth? Have I done what I'm supposed to do in this earth?

Last night in our date (cellgroup) we sing this new song, Jesus be the centre (click the sentence, it will take you to the youtube video) by the very talented Israel Houghton, or you can listen here to see Sydney Mohede singing the same song. It's extremely very simple and yet very very powerful song for everyone who listen to it.

Jesus, be the centre of my life. My everyday boring life. My everyday routine daily life. In my special moments life, in my extraordinary moments life, in my quiet life, in my busy life. Be the centre of it all Jesus.....


On a lighter note, usually in date we take turns in bringing food. Since we tease our friends about it, suddenly the generous Michael and Johnson come through in bringing us the complete package of Whopper Jr. Burger King, with fries and coke. This truly sets the bar for all of us... ha ha ha... because some of us are big BK fans. It's like dream come true... ha ha ha..


Have a good lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment