Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Second hand imported books for sale

Hi all..

I get to play with my leme leme app in my iphone4. I think it's a great way to take pictures of my book to be sold, because it's very easy to sync my photos with my imac.
Also, I need to update my books in kaskus ( I sell them there as well ), so I need to post the photos here in my blog, then link it to my kaskus.

This is going to be a heavy photos blog. Hope you enjoy it.. if not.. it's a warning before hand.. hehe..
If you are interested in those books, just sms to: 0817.03330.687 for fast response.
Prices is not included the ongkos kirim (or mail).
To see the complete listing you can click here: http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=6676746




















Have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment