Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Layout

Hi all..

I just realized since the beginning of this blog, I have never posted a scrapbooking layout at all..

I have them, it's just that I'm more often making mini album instead of making a layout.. :)

So here is one of them, I made like a couple of months back, and this is my wedding photos, and I haven't get the chance to scrapped them properly.... I still have couple of photos sitting on my shelves and it's not scrapped yet..

Only two more days of summer school, then it's holiday until the real school start, 8 august. It means holiday as well for mommy, because I have to wait for Claire at school when school's in session. When I'm at school, I can't do things at home. Which means I can't scrapbooking.


This is the pretty wedding things that the photographers took. 



And this is me and my parents on the closing of the veil... The flowers on the left side of the photos, I made them myself. Someday I will have tutorial on how to make them...

Hope you enjoy them.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment