Saturday, July 2, 2011

Mini album

Hi again all..

since today I have ample time to blog, I thought, why not? I have lots of stuff to blog, but not much time. So you readers out there are going to bear with me.. times of lots of updates, and time of not having a peep out of me.. :)

This is a mini album that I was commissioned, it's a goodbye book, a see you later book for one daters in senayan. I've done this a month ago, and now I post it.

Enjoy the pictures.. and if any of you wanting to have me making this mini, don't hesitate to contact me.












Argghhh... you know what I hate? That the color of the photos in here are so totally different from the colour in my iphoto. It doesn't do justice to the work.. 
I really need help to edit my pictures in the blog. Need to ask people around to have a really good quality photos so the uploaded colour are the same with the one in my iphoto.... hiks hiks..

No comments:

Post a Comment