Sunday, July 17, 2011

Direction.

Hi all..

today I'm sharing a kind of personal experience here.
I was planning to have a certain career path and has been interviewing for 1 month. And apparently it didn't work out. And it hurts. bad. a lot. Because I keep thinking that this job would be perfect for me, and I think God wanted that for me too. And I prayed. And prayed some more. And I was so sure, so sure in my heart as well, that I will get accepted. Like, there's no doubt about it.
But I didn't. I didn't get accepted. I didn't get the call.
And I was soo dissapointed. Feeling so rejected, incompetent, like, how come I can't even do this stupid small thing that people can do. Feeling not good enough.

But before then, this Word of God is been planted in my heart, my mind. I keep having that verses the week of the dissapointment, and I was looking for the exact location of the verse. And I found it, it's in Psalms.

The steps of a good man are directed and established by the Lord when He delights in his way. (and He busies Himself with his every step).  
Psalm 37:23 amplified.

So all I can do is trust. Believe. That He knows more than I do. I will try the job again. I have to wait for 3 months to apply for the same job, and I feel like it's wasting my time.
But God will direct me. Man can do all he can do, but God will direct me.


That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment