Tuesday, July 12, 2011

cake-a-holic

Hi all..

as my close friends know, i'm a dessert, sweet, cake person. I love cake. I love chocolate. Not candy though.
I wish I still live in Vancouver, so that I get to try and travel to USA to find good cupcakes.
I've tried all the cupcakes in Jakarta, none are good at all.

I tried one in Sydney, it's frickin' amazing!!! Too bad I didn't take a pic of the cupcakes, or just remember the name of the company. But it's the most amazing thing, the cream is thick, and the cake is oh-so-moist, and it's perfect to be eaten together with the icing!
To this day, I'm still dreaming about that cupcake. It's in Victorian mall, I think. In downtown Sydney.
If next year we can make it to the Hillsong conference, I so gonna get my husband to get me there.
And buy a dozen of them. gah..

But, through pinterest (yes, you should sign up, it's the most creative thing out there now) I get lots and lots of pictures of beautiful pretty, amazing cakes and cupcakes!

Here are some of my favorites:














Isn't that just amazing???

I have a great selection of pretty cakes and cupcakes if you want to follow my pinterest here:

http://pinterest.com/akikostore/cakes-and-cupcakes/

It's eye candy for the sore eyes and spirit.. ha ha ha...

Wish you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment