Tuesday, July 5, 2011

newly bought books

I know I know..

how can I do like 3 posts in a day? It's because while I can, I post. Because who knows when can I post with my new schedules? I need to take my oldest to school everyday and hang out there, and some afternoons I have to work out. Which takes time. No more internet time when there's working out (as in exercise) days.

Today is the day that I went to bookstore to buy a princess book for my eldest daughter, as a reward for her not crying at her new school for 5 days straight. Ergo, it's also an excuse for me to buy books that I've been wanting to read. I took the photos with the leme leme app in iphone 4, look how pretty they are, eh?



These will give me something to do while I'm waiting for Claire at school... yay!!

1 comment:

  1. oooh, cool effect! Let me know how they are, need new book to read! I've been reading Game of Thrones (George R.R. Martin), fantasy/sci-fi book... due to curiosity after watch the amazing show on HBO.

    ReplyDelete