Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding

gasp!

have you seen the image of Kate's wedding dress and her makeup?? Flawless.. soo pretty and soo elegant!! And she does her own make up!! Everything is perfection!!

All the photos below comes from:

http://www.officialroyalwedding2011.org/

and also from celebbuzz.. he he he.. 




And the cake! whoah! So elegant.. if you have the time to see the details of the cake.. man..it's so elegant as well.... I think it's THE wedding of the century.. and perfection!!

Go to pinterest as well.. they have couple of pictures of Kate that's sooo pretty...

In the meantime, gotta go.. Today me and my friends are going to BSD to celebrate one of our friend's birthday. You'll see the post on Monday. Tomorrow is Ariel's (my second daughter) second birthday, so I won't be blogging but celebrating with her.

I woke up today with heart full of gratitude and thanksgiving, you know, because here she is (Ariel), full of life, and God protects her from all harm. He cares for her, He gave me two healthy kids, and my heart just.. grateful. thankful. no words can say enough.

Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment