Thursday, April 28, 2011

My own manual pinterest

Good morning all..

Last night i spent most of my time browsing pinterest looking for more beautiful images. How can I get into pinterest, any one knows? i have to be invited.. and so far none of my friends know what pinterest is.
That makes me remember that I have my own pinterest, albeit i'm doing it manually. What I did with my old magazines is that I cut out images that I like/inspire me, and I paste them in this notebook of mine. One notebook is full already, and I am now halfway on the second one.

So here are the images that I want you to see, my own manual pinterest. Hope it inspires you to see beautiful things and glue them into your journal or book. And when you're sad or bete or need your eyes to be refreshed, just look at those beautiful pictures, and voila! good mood... happiness.. contentment..

 My notebook, just simple ones that you can buy in Gramedia, lined, just need to make it wide and tall enough to put one magazine page inside..




Lots of flowers and cakes, guess you know what my favorite colours are... Enjoy..

No comments:

Post a Comment