Sunday, April 17, 2011

Book of the week

This is my first blog post ever. Would love to post pictures, lots of them, but need to learn how to. And once i did, you'll enjoy it more. That's what i've seen in other blogs, lots of beautiful picture.

This week I have time to read two books, i'm going to review one first.
It's In The Kitchen by Monica Ali. The reason i bought it is because I thought it's about food and cooking. Apparently not. Basically it's about a guy in his forties, who is a chef at Imperial Hotel, run down old hotel and how he copes with a murder in his kitchen. It tells how he breaks down emotionally and his choices toward it affects his future and relationship. If you like to read about a person and choices people made and kind of sad stories, this is for you.. :)

I should tell readers out there that I also have stores. Bookstores, magazine stores and scrapbooking stores. It's all brand new, tied up with my blogs. So if you see anything you like, you can buy it at my site: www.akikostore.com or just sms me and order it from me.

From the beginning i will be honest with you, this is like a promotional blog for my store, where i will review products and stuff, and sometimes a personal blog.



You can buy this book (secondhand of course, from my collection) from this site:

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=6676746

No comments:

Post a Comment