Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Friendship books

Good morning all..

Today it's going to be another post about a book that I read, and tomorrow it's going to be scrapbooking stuff. Do you like friendship/sisterhood books? Jennifer Weiner is a good writer at that. I thoroughly enjoy her book: Best Friends Forever. 


It tells the story of two girls who's best friends, their summer together, and how they fell apart. It's classic cliche, one is blonde and slim and the other one is fat and has brown hair. Fast forward to adulthood, in one circumstances put one friend to go back and ask for help for the other one. And the book goes back and forth between the present and the past.
It's enjoyable, light reading entertaining book for me.

You can buy this book secondhand at my store in kaskus for Rp. 45,000 by sms to: 0817.03330.687

In the meantime, I still have to correct some kinks at my website, and upload more pictures. You can visit over there, but it's not all complete.

www.akikostore.com

Have a great one everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment