Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pinterest

Hi guys..

I'm blogging like 3 times in a day? That tells you how much time i've spent in the internet today..
But I found this really cool website, maybe y'all know it:
www.pinterest.com

I've been looking for prints that says this: have read it somewhere in someone's blog, but i try to find it again, alas, no more. And since people that I follow on blog has been talking about their addiction in pinterest, i checked it out. Oh my goodness!!!

I love graphics, i love types, i love prints, i love pretty photographies, i love cute stuff! I wish i'm a graphic designer so i can design, but alas, i'm so "gaptek" (in indonesian, it means have no clue whatsoever about computer. wayy behind technology) I'm the kind of person that can't sit still in front of computer tinkering about things in computer. That's why i have huge respect to people who can create types and graphics via computer... go figure. :)

But this, this is AWESOME!! Here's the print that i'm looking for, and amongst that, more and more prints that i LOVE LOVE LOVE already.





Oh.. so many ideas for blogging come to my mind now.. I will introduce you to my favorites graphic designer that I love for the next blog.

In the meantime, please check out pinterest.. it's one awesome website! hee hee hee... see if i can get you hooked on it too.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment