Tuesday, October 18, 2011

time..

Hi all..

what I feel these days is that there's not enough time for me to do all the things that I want or I should do.
I have lots of ideas of doing scrapbooking, but not enough time to do it.
Then I have to tutor my daughter learning blend in phonics, and I need lots and lots of time to do that.
She's kind of behind in class, and I'm the one who's responsible to catch it up with her together.
Sigh..

But today I wanted to share a layout that I did weeks ago as well, hopefully you enjoy them.






I'm using Sassafras latest collection: Sunshine Broadcast. It's a beautiful collection, and I keep using it over and over again. Love the paper, it's so versatile to use for backgrounds. And some October Afternoon paper (the right side of the paper, the orient)

Do you know that Sassafras is not going to manufacture papers anymore? sigh.. all their collection I have to hold on to them then..it's going to be a collector's item.. :)
Instead, Sassafras is going to be a design company, and they'll design for Studio Calico, and Studio Calico is also the one who's going to manufacture their products.

That's that for today.. and I have to run.. ta ta..

No comments:

Post a Comment