Sunday, October 16, 2011

Singapore

Hi all..

I'm baaack.. it's been almost a week since I've blogged, it's because my parents came to town, and then together we went to Singapore.

Because it's been a rushed decision to go to Singapore, accompanying my parents, as well as them spending quality time with my youngest, Ariel, I didn't get to plan which restaurants I should visit.
Next time if I have more time, I will ask my friend Tammy, who's the master of choosing great restaurants to eat.

But one thing that I saw is Quiznos!! So excited! For those of you who doesn't know Quiznos, it's like Subway, but ten times better! ha! It's because they toasted the sandwich/sub and give them more flavour, taste, warmth-ness of it. In Vancouver, Quiznos has been my go to lunch whenever they are near.

I forgot the usual sub that I always order, which is the Traditional Sub, and I order something else, which is honey chicken sub. Taste good too.. and here I'm sharing the pix!




It's like, bliss.. when I eat them. It's my afternoon delight when I scrapbook and watch my Ariel take a nap. This left me very full, and satisfied... If I have lots of money, or a billionaire with money to spare for anything, I would really want to franchise Quiznos, bring them to Jakarta, just to satisfy my craving, even if no one would buy them. Ha ha ha...

And here's the view of Singapore from my hotel. This is my first time using Instagram, (instead of leme leme) and loving it!


Have the rest of a great weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment