Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Instax

Happy Sunday everyone..

today I find a bit of time, so I thought I'm going to blog for a bit.... he he he..
There's this one thing that I love and I found it so practical: my instax camera.
I have the Fuji mini instax S-25 because I've seen this camera a lot of times on the blogs that I read.
They love it all, and I'm so curious, why??
So I bought one for myself.. and loving it as well.. not only me who's loving it.. my daughters love to be taken picture with it. They want me to take their photos over and over again... I would love to.. but I wish the price of the film is cheaper...

Here's my camera and the album that I bought for extra.... it's a place where I organized my photos taken by instax. If you can see the small papers (post it notes), that's where I wrote the date and occasion of the photos, so when I'm going to scrapbook it in the future, I know exactly the story and the dates. I plan to make a yearly book for my daughters, and instax is one of the tools where I collect their photos once a month, to show what they're doing this month, and how they grow bit by bit each month.





I'm going to Singapore this month for a couple of days, and I'm planning to take my instax camera with me, to make a mini travel journal. When I'm done, I'm going to post it on this blog.

In the meantime, enjoy the rest of the weekend.. I'll see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment