Thursday, October 6, 2011

Birthday layout

As promised, this is another birthday layout that I made for Claire's friend, Dendy, who had his birthday party at school.
It was so fun, his mom decorated our classroom full of baloons and planes, and not only the kids have their own lunch, the moms were also given lunch! For me it's a very generous birthday hoopla, and the goody bags are filled with Shawn the Sheep dolls, wood bucket princess and thomas, quality junk food (oreo cookies, van houten chocolate, yogurt, pocky)
I think the quality junk food won me over. ha ha ha..

Here's the layout that I made and gave to them.






The splattered ink is using the new October Afternoon ink and Tattered Angels mist. I really love the effect of the splattered ink. The rest is using all of my scraps paper.. :)
Enjoy..

No comments:

Post a Comment