Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New Magazines

Hi all..

it seems it's been a long time since I've post anything about books or magazines..
Yesterday I just pick up some magazines for sale.. I know it's not so complete, but I think I'm just going to take orders instead of buying them for no reason.. it's more profitable for me to do so instead of just stocking magazines that I don't know whether anyone is interested or not.

The magazines that I can take orders are usually decorating magazines, women fashion magazines, wedding magazines, Vanity Fair, GQ, Success, Oprah, Martha Stewart Living, Wedding, Creating Keepsakes.  Or you can just ask me whether I carry that particular magazines or not.. :)

Here's the photos..






To view the complete list of the magazines that I currently have, please click this link below:
http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7007711

Fast order/booking just sms me on the number above. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment