Wednesday, November 2, 2011

travel art journal

Hi all..

it's November already! Can you believe it? Soon, it's going to be Christmas! Yay!!
Can't wait to do December Daily for December.. I'll tell you what it is later on..

Sorry haven't post in a while, been busy doing stuff..

I just finished editing photos of my travel art journal, it's my trip to Singapore with my daughter and parents. So here is part 1 of 3 I suppose.. it's a lot! You can see how thick it gets, and it's only 5 days in Singapore!








This travel art journal is using the same kind of model as my other art journal that's for sale on my shop (in facebook: www.facebook.com/akikostore, or www.akikostore.com)

This is one of the ways to use the art journals. Hope you enjoy them. Will be back posting for the next series of the art journal!

Happy wednesday all..

No comments:

Post a Comment