Monday, November 7, 2011

Travel art journal part 2

Hi all..

sorry for the delay in blogging.... been busy going back and forth to the dentist for my oldest kid.. plus, I have to edit the photos, which sometimes I don't feel like to..

I have so much to share, taking pictures from our mini break to Jadul village again.. with lots of instagram... still haven't found the time to transfer the photos to this computer.

Anywhoo.. I forced myself to finish the art journal entries.. and this is probably part 2 of oh, i dunno.. 4/5 maybe?? he he he.. it's that thick, people!

without further ado....









Can you see how versatile art journal is? You can put anything on it.. I put the hotel's envelope to house all my receipts that I want to hold on to.. write as much as I can.. because I'm into writing and telling stories, I want my kid to remember what's happening.. Because seriously, if I don't write it down, who's gonna remember the minutiae of your holiday??

I regret of not making a mini for Lembang's break last september, because now, the memories is hazy already.. forgot where we had lunch, what we do with all those times.. anyway.. back to the photos..

I insert the MRT card that we use while we're in Singapore.. and also the MRT brochure line, it's that cool.. I also tell the stories of how Ariel reacts when she was on the MRT..

Then the restaurant's name card, coz I like the noodle.. then a stitched glassine paper to put all those extras instax photos..

So, if you're thinking about getting or not getting my art journals that's for sale.. definitely get it!
It's that versatile and cool.. hehehe.. you can journal anything, your trip, your days, your job, anything! Memories are that important, because what is life without memories??

I just read from a book, that life is a journey, not a destination. So enjoy the journey, the daily stuff, the memories, because life consists of those little stuff that you think it's not much, but it is much, it is your life.

Thanks for reading my blog, and have a great day, y'all! I'll be back with the rest of the journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment