Tuesday, November 15, 2011

intermezzo from art journal..

Since I got couple more minutes, might as well I'm posting another blog...

I haven't post about food for so long now, it's all about scrapbooking only..

So here we go food, Tony Romas in UOB building in downtown Jakarta:


the view of traffic and downtown from our table


delicious calamari ring

huge onion ring

baby back ribs! yumm!!!
We ate there around 5:30 pm.. I know it's like old people's dinner time.. he he he.. but after you have two kids, I simply have no energy to stay up till night. I sleep at 8 or 9 pm, because I can't open my eyes anymore!! I have to force myself to wake up around 9 pm and give my youngest her milk because she hasn't sleep yet!!

okay, that's really all for today.. gotta go!! he hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment