Tuesday, November 15, 2011

travel art journal part 3

Hi all..

seems I'm way behind in blogging.. been busy doing projects in the afternoon, instead of browsing the internet.. :) I think it's making me productive not being in front of the computer..

Been having a very very busy weekend.. one of our friends got married this week end, and we have full engagement with Global Leadership seminar, weddings, kid's birthday party and all.. pheww..

Anyway, I'm back now with part 3 of my art journal:

the backside of the glassine envelope


using the backside of the postcard for writing journal


the map is actually an envelope, and i put tags inside it,  for journaling and more photos




I put 2 photos, back to back, and i can flip it, attached the photos with washi tape

I inserted Singapore postcard inside my art journal.

And again, using the backside of the postcard for journaling and photo
Okay guys.. that's all for today.. hopefully I can go back tomorrow and finish the posting for the travel art journal!

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment