Tuesday, November 15, 2011

travel art journal part 4

Pheww...

It's four part already?? I think I should learn how to post slide video instead of posting them one by one like this, because, there's still more!! I'm tellin' ya.. my art journal is really really thick!!

If you like to read blogs about scrapbooking and stuff, the who's who in the scrapbooking business, all blogs are abuzz about Project Life. What is it, you ask??
Please go over to the creator and master of Project Life: Becky Higgins blog:
www.beckyhiggins.com or the other master of scrapbooking, Ali Edwards, wayyy before scrapbooking is popular in Indonesia: www.aliedwards.com

Check out their project life blogs, which I love.. and can't wait to get my hands on one of those Project Life! Amazon.com only ship to USA alone.. which to customers in Indonesia, we have to order it from Singapore! gaaahhh..

Anyway... here's the part 4 of my art journal, and there's one more or two more posts....





I inserted another map of Singapore's MRT

journaling photos of Garrett popcorn, the famous popcorn in Chicago


another journaling of food that I ate: macaroons. On the right it's the tickets to the zoo

on the right is the vintage postcard

the back of the postcard: journaling. on the right: zoo's map.
There you go.. I gotta run.. got more projects, mini books that I have to finish for my cousin before she went back to Sydney.... ta ta...

No comments:

Post a Comment