Wednesday, January 4, 2012

one october afternoon layout

Hi again..

I think I'm going to blog 3 times today, just because I have the project all lined up and ready to go.
Been wanting to play with October Afternoon: Sidewalks series paper, because they are so fun and so playful! I especially love the flower paper.. I can just cut them and use them everywhere on my future layout!

Here's the layout that I made for my friend's birthday (also Claire's teacher). I made them a while back in November I think.. i know i know.. now it's new year!

Here's the layout and the details.... you can click on the photos to view them larger


this is the flower paper that I'm talking about

close up you can see lots of layers of Sidewalk papers


Love using the mist spray ink from Tattered Angels. The effect is subtly shiny, which I love. Try them, splash them on your page. See if you like them..

No comments:

Post a Comment